- Breaking News
- 9:42 MORNING UPDATE: High court upholds key part of Obama health law
- EVENING UPDATE: Sheriff Eaton, deputies indicted
- Barren County wins suit involving property
Pedestrian hit by vehicle
An elderly woman was seriously injured late Thursday afternoon after being struck by a vehicle as she tried to walk across Columbia Avenue in front of her home.
- Scotties rout Tigers, 40-10
Reynolds named Cave City mayor
Red Cross employee arrested on stalking charges
An employee of Red Cross Elementary was arrested on stalking charges Wednesday morning.
- MORNING UPDATE: Glasgow-Barren County receives Top 100 recognition again
Glasgow ties for sixth at state tournament
Courtney Swindle wiped her eyes as she walked off the green Saturday at the end of the final round of the Kentucky High School Athletic Association Girls State Golf Championship.
UPDATE: Woman identified who died in Thursday crash
UPDATE 10:35 a.m.: The female driver of the 2003 Ford Mustang involved in the collision has been identified as Nurcan Ceylan, 33, of Riverside, NJ. The passenger in the Mustang has been identified as Samuel H. Parker, 54, of Willingboro, NJ. Both Mr. Parker and Ms. Ceylan have recently been residing in Greensburg. Both occupants of the Mustang as well as Trooper Biven were all wearing their seatbelt. Alcohol and drug involvement are not suspected as factors in this collision, according to a release by the Kentucky State Police.
- More Breaking News Headlines