Republican Paul Ryan says the attack in Libya that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stephens shows the U.S. is projecting weakness abroad. Vice President Joe Biden responded that's 'a bunch of malarkey.'
- Darst to present ‘American Songwriter’
- Artist’s passion is revealed in her work
- Finding Family: Hewitt spends time on research
- Mentz Hotel: Haunted or just historic?
- Kentucky HeadHunters, Exile to rock the Plaza
Police: Boston bombing suspect in custody
Police took 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, into custody on Friday.
VIDEO: 1 Boston bombing suspect dead; 1 on the run
A massive manhunt is under way in a Boston-area neighborhood for one of two suspects in Monday's Boston Marathon bombings. A second suspect is dead after a high-speed chase and shootout with police.
- Windy World
- English professor sets out to prove how great Ky. BBQ is
- More Features Headlines