Members of the Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Communications Governing Board, at its regular meeting Tuesday evening at Edmonton City Hall, did not engage in any discussion regarding changes to the interlocal agreement that created the board in 1993 and is in need of updating, other than to schedule a work session for 5 p.m. Feb. 12 at Glasgow City Hall.
At that time, the board is expected to discuss a version of the agreement that was drafted after a similar session earlier this month.
For the full story, see the print or e-edtion of Thursday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- More than 300 graduate
Cave City Honors Jolly
Cave City Mayor Dwayne Hatcher presented a framed proclamation to Reva Jolly, widow of Steve Jolly, a Barren County constable representing the 6th District and a former Barren County deputy sheriff and former fire chief for the Cave City Volunteer Fire Department on Monday night during the Cave City City Council meeting.
- Eaton case is ongoing until final judgment
- Matthews: Repairs should cost just under $1 million
Dog Show to continue through the weekend
The 24th annual American Working Dog Federation IPO3 Championship and Team Challenge is going on through Sunday at the Barren River Lake State Park.
- Officials discuss jail healthcare costs
- Deputy ag commissioner back in retirement
- Environmental groups seek court review from cabinet order
- GHS has minimal water damage after fire alarm
- Monroe County Marble Club members enjoy a game of 'Rolley Hole'
- More Local News Headlines