Four people were transported from the scene by ambulance for hospital care after a three-vehicle collision on Veterans Outer Loop at the entrance to Walmart across from South Central Bank, Glasgow Police Chief Guy Turcotte said.
The male driver of a pickup pulling a livestock trailer and the female driver of an SUV and her two juvenile passengers – a male and a female – were injured, Turcotte said, the female driver of a GMC Jimmy reported no injuries. No other people are believed to have been in the vehicles.
The pickup jack-knived. The people in the Jimmy and the SUV were all wearing seatbelts, he said, and the two front airbags deployed on the SUV, the engine of which was lying several feet away in the road.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Tuesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Tree fall during storm causes outages
- Court talks about giving county employees raises
- Police sergeant placed on leave
- Hostetler arraigned, his bond amended
- Officially Open
- DTF adds two new partners
- 12:45 AFTERNOON UPDATE: GPD Sgt. Barton placed on leave
- GHS water damage
- Jailer files complaint against PI
- CCCC sets new budget
- More Local News Headlines