GLASGOW — Constance Lee “Connie” Jones, 68, Glasgow, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2012, at her residence. A daughter of the late John Winford and Lou Annie Powell Jones, she was a former nurse aide at Glasgow State Hospital and loved caring for others.
Survivors include three sons, Michael Jones, of Cave City, Raymond Len Jones, of Glasgow, and James Jones (Jennifer), of Allen County; eight grandchildren, Lacie Jones, Arianna Jones, Brittany Jones, Taylor Jones, Stephanie Jones, Alex Jones, Ronnie Jones and Eric Jones; one brother, Larry Wayne Jones, of Edmonton; one sister, Mary Lucille Cash, of Cave City; several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by two half-brothers, Melvin Jones and Ronnie Jones.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Monday at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with visitation beginning at 9 a.m. Monday. Burial will be in the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery.
- Local News
- More than 300 graduate
Cave City Honors Jolly
Cave City Mayor Dwayne Hatcher presented a framed proclamation to Reva Jolly, widow of Steve Jolly, a Barren County constable representing the 6th District and a former Barren County deputy sheriff and former fire chief for the Cave City Volunteer Fire Department on Monday night during the Cave City City Council meeting.
- Eaton case is ongoing until final judgment
- Matthews: Repairs should cost just under $1 million
Dog Show to continue through the weekend
The 24th annual American Working Dog Federation IPO3 Championship and Team Challenge is going on through Sunday at the Barren River Lake State Park.
- Officials discuss jail healthcare costs
- Deputy ag commissioner back in retirement
- Environmental groups seek court review from cabinet order
- GHS has minimal water damage after fire alarm
- Monroe County Marble Club members enjoy a game of 'Rolley Hole'
- More Local News Headlines