GLASGOW — A press conference will be held at the Barren County Board of Education Office at 9:00 a.m. Friday, Feb. 1 to announce the appointment of the new assistant superintendent for the district.
- Local News
- More than 300 graduate
Cave City Honors Jolly
Cave City Mayor Dwayne Hatcher presented a framed proclamation to Reva Jolly, widow of Steve Jolly, a Barren County constable representing the 6th District and a former Barren County deputy sheriff and former fire chief for the Cave City Volunteer Fire Department on Monday night during the Cave City City Council meeting.
- Eaton case is ongoing until final judgment
- Matthews: Repairs should cost just under $1 million
Dog Show to continue through the weekend
The 24th annual American Working Dog Federation IPO3 Championship and Team Challenge is going on through Sunday at the Barren River Lake State Park.
- Officials discuss jail healthcare costs
- Deputy ag commissioner back in retirement
- Environmental groups seek court review from cabinet order
- GHS has minimal water damage after fire alarm
- Monroe County Marble Club members enjoy a game of 'Rolley Hole'
- More Local News Headlines