GLASGOW — At 6:44 p.m. Wednesday, the Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Medical Service, Temple Hill volunteer firefighters and deputies with the Barren County Sheriff's office responded to a wreck with injuries at 7194 Tompkinsville Road.
- Local News
- GHS water damage
- Jailer files complaint against PI
- CCCC sets new budget
- Community honors Twyman
- 8 graduate at College Street campus
7:50 a.m. MONDAY OBITUARY UPDATE: Idelle Poynter — GLASGOW
Idelle Poynter — GLASGOW
- More than 300 graduate
Cave City Honors Jolly
Cave City Mayor Dwayne Hatcher presented a framed proclamation to Reva Jolly, widow of Steve Jolly, a Barren County constable representing the 6th District and a former Barren County deputy sheriff and former fire chief for the Cave City Volunteer Fire Department on Monday night during the Cave City City Council meeting.
- Eaton case is ongoing until final judgment
- Matthews: Repairs should cost just under $1 million
- More Local News Headlines