GLASGOW — A man was injured as the result of a one-vehicle wreck in the vicinity of the 1800 block of Coral Hill Road on Wednesday afternoon. A 1989 Nissan pickup left the roadway and overturned, according to the Barren County Sheriff's Office. The man, who is yet to be identified, was transported by Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Medical Service to T.J. Samson Community Hospital. Members of the Hiseville Volunteer Fire Department also responded to the scene. More information will be released as BCSO continues its investigation.
- Local News
- More than 300 graduate
Cave City Honors Jolly
Cave City Mayor Dwayne Hatcher presented a framed proclamation to Reva Jolly, widow of Steve Jolly, a Barren County constable representing the 6th District and a former Barren County deputy sheriff and former fire chief for the Cave City Volunteer Fire Department on Monday night during the Cave City City Council meeting.
- Eaton case is ongoing until final judgment
- Matthews: Repairs should cost just under $1 million
Dog Show to continue through the weekend
The 24th annual American Working Dog Federation IPO3 Championship and Team Challenge is going on through Sunday at the Barren River Lake State Park.
- Officials discuss jail healthcare costs
- Deputy ag commissioner back in retirement
- Environmental groups seek court review from cabinet order
- GHS has minimal water damage after fire alarm
- Monroe County Marble Club members enjoy a game of 'Rolley Hole'
- More Local News Headlines