Both adults transported to T.J. Samson Community Hospital on Monday after an accident that occurred on Veterans Outer Loop at Walmart were treated and released.
Information was unavailable on the condition of the two juveniles because the Glasgow Police Department does not release the names of juveniles involved in accidents, so the names are not available for requesting information from the hospital.
Andrew B. Tabor, 30, of Summer Shade was driving north on the loop in a 2008 Ford F350 pickup, which was pulling a livestock trailer, and told police the traffic light was green in his favor as he continued through the intersection on the loop at the Walmart driveway and South Beaver Trail, according to the GPD report.
Danielle Martin, 39, of Glasgow told police she was traveling south on the loop in a 2009 Dodge Journey and had a green light as she was turning left into the Walmart drive, according to the report.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Wednesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 11:39 A.M. TUESDAY OBITUARY UPDATE: Randal "Bill" Evans - Tompkinsville
- 9:35 MORNING UPDATE: 18 die on Ky. roads last week
- 9:21 MORNING UPDATE: Work on Tick Ridge Road postponed
- 9:12 MORNING UPDATE: East Barren VFD responds to wreck
Magician Bruce Amato enlists the help of Travis White, a member of the Boys and Girls Club of Glasgow-Barren County, Monday afternoon during a magic show at the Mary Wood Weldon Memorial Library.
- Farley arraigned in Barren Circuit Court
- Edmonton sewer project set for July start date
- City grants height variance for tower
- GFD firefighters called out twice to landfill fire
- Beshear still mulling date of special session
- More Local News Headlines