GLASGOW — A volunteer fireman checks one of the four vehicles involved in a crash at the intersection of Ky. 90 and Harry King Road. One woman suffered non-life threatening injuries in the crash and was taken to T.J. Samson Community Hospital by Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Medical Service, according to Deputy Adam Bow of the Barren County Sheriff's Office. The white car, shown being taken away on a truck in the background, failed to stop in time and leave enough space between vehicles when a car that wasn't hit turned onto Harry King Road.
- Local News
- More than 300 graduate
Cave City Honors Jolly
Cave City Mayor Dwayne Hatcher presented a framed proclamation to Reva Jolly, widow of Steve Jolly, a Barren County constable representing the 6th District and a former Barren County deputy sheriff and former fire chief for the Cave City Volunteer Fire Department on Monday night during the Cave City City Council meeting.
- Eaton case is ongoing until final judgment
- Matthews: Repairs should cost just under $1 million
Dog Show to continue through the weekend
The 24th annual American Working Dog Federation IPO3 Championship and Team Challenge is going on through Sunday at the Barren River Lake State Park.
- Officials discuss jail healthcare costs
- Deputy ag commissioner back in retirement
- Environmental groups seek court review from cabinet order
- GHS has minimal water damage after fire alarm
- Monroe County Marble Club members enjoy a game of 'Rolley Hole'
- More Local News Headlines