- Sports is Greek to news writer
- Quick fixes and vices are Kentucky legacy
- YOUR VIEWS: WKU-Glasgow has improved lives
- New reporter returns to Barren County
- Politicians’ agendas exploit citizens’ emotional reactions
Here comes the ‘clank,’ here comes the fool
Here comes a jinx. It’s going to be one of those moments like when a radio voice describing a basketball game states, “Johnny Doe is 7 for 7 at the foul line tonight. His team needs him to keep that streak alive right now.”
- YOUR VIEWS: Our people make our community a great place to live
Not convinced bipartianship here to stay
No one goes broke being a cynic in Frankfort. But these days, one might want to hedge his bets just a bit.
Guilty pleasure found on PBS with ‘Downton Abbey’ show
“Downton Abbey” has become my latest guilty pleasure. I stumbled onto this PBS Masterpiece gem halfway through a rerun of the first season’s episodes while channel surfing one night.
- Wish list for our great community
- More Opinion Headlines